Prices effective January 1, 2017.
Below are listed per/camper base costs for rental of High Point Camp. These base costs are figured on the size of the group, number of nights, lodging and number of meals served. The base price covers secondary group insurance, staffing and maintenance.
1 – 4 Day Retreats:
5 – 7 Day Retreats:
Meals can be added or removed from your retreat. See below:
All prices listed are for our food plan.
Special food requests may alter pricing.
$25/night per person
$8/adult – $5/child under 10 years old
$10/day plus meal costs
Couples retreats, family camps or groups that require extra cabins beyond what is normally required for the number of people staying overnight will have a surcharge of $50 per cabin.
- There is a $3,000 minimum for all rentals.
- We require a minimum of 30 people to reserve a short retreat date. Groups of 30-59 will most likely be paired with another similar sized group to share a weekend.
- We require a minimum of 60 people in your group in order to reserve a short retreat date as a lone group. Reserving a date as a lone group commits you to pay for a minimum of 60 attendees, regardless of actual group size.
- We require a minimum of 100 people to make a reservation for week-long retreats.
- Couples retreats, family camps, or groups that require extra cabins beyond what is normally required for the number of people staying overnight will have a surcharge of $50 per extra cabin.
- Pricing for children of speakers & group leaders that are not participating in the weekend retreat: No fees for children under 4 years old. / Half price meals for children 4-8 years old. No housing fee / Full price meals for children 9-12 years old. No housing fee.
Check or money orders are acceptable ways for making security deposits and payments. Charge cards are not accepted. Please make checks and money orders payable to: HIGH POINT CAMP.