Click the link below for a reservation inquiry:
After we receive your form, our Guest Services Director will contact you to inform you of availability.
- There is a $3,000 minimum for all rentals.
- We require a minimum of 60 people in your group in order to reserve a retreat date as a lone group. Reserving a date as a lone group commits you to pay for a minimum of 60 attendees, regardless of actual group size.
- We require a minimum of 30 people to reserve a retreat date. Groups of 30-59 will be paired with another similar sized group to share a weekend.
- We require a minimum of 100 people to make a reservation for week-long retreats.
- Couples retreats, family camps, or groups that require extra cabins beyond what is normally required for the number of people staying overnight will have a surcharge of $50 per extra cabin.
- All overnight stays: 10% of estimated bill, with a minimum of $250 and a maximum of $1,000.
- Picnic & Laser Tag groups: $50.
The security deposit may also be used to cover expenses created from damage to property or equipment by individual or group neglect, misuse, or abuse, as well as any additional expenses that are created by a member of the group. The security deposit is not applied to your balance due. After the visit, the refundable portion of the security deposit will be processed and mailed by our business office. This typically takes at least one week. You also have the option to carry over your security deposit to the following year in order to reserve your date in advance.
Full payment for your stay at High Point Camp is expected upon your departure from the camp. Please make checks payable to HIGH POINT CAMP. Charge cards not accepted at this time.
High Point Camp is a non-profit ministry which strives to provide a quality experience for all who visit us. Cancellations create difficulties for our preparation and scheduling and other groups may not have been able to come because of an already filled reservation. When a cancellation occurs, we may not have the opportunity to fill the vacant facilities because of a shortage of time. For these reasons, High Point Camp has implemented the following Cancellation Policy:
If a reservation is cancelled:
- 91-120 days in advance, the entire security deposit will be forfeited.
- 61-90 days in advance, the group must pay 20% of the estimated total bill.
- 15-60 days in advance, the group must pay 30% of the estimated total bill.
- 7-14 days in advance, the group must pay 40% of the estimated total bill.
- Less than 7 days in advance, the group must pay 50% of the estimated total bill.